Sunday 30 October 2011

proverbally yours// Posters crit feedback

Overall good feedback with some useful crit information, the main point being the legibility of the text, it seems, initially the typeface is quite difficult to read due to it's digital format with particular confusion of me using '3' instead of 'E' in the text to try and incorporate another aspect of time into the posters, however both peers said that it took them a little while to read it but once they saw it the concept worked well.

I think I will re work my pure type poster as to put the entire proverb on there instead of just 'time:healer' as I think the first and last poster are a little too similar, as well as this ensuring that people can understand the proverbs message fully.


 This crit feedback in-particular found that they had al lot of trouble understanding the type and explain they understand the concept but feel the type should be worked on to make it more legible. 

I think I  agree, I am going to try and developing the pure text poster to see if i can improve the legibility problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment