Thursday 10 May 2012

Design Practice 1 // Your Choise - Finished Regular Typeface

Here is the final Regular expand font I have produced, this will be the starting point for the font family.
It seems that whenever I design a typeface, i always prefer the first few letter of the alphabet, i think this is because i always start designing a typeface from the start of the alphabet, therefore all decisions I make on the visuals are usually made on A, B, C, D and E. Because of this I usually have difficulties producing certain letters towards the middle and end of the alphabet in the exact same style.

I may be able to avoid this in the future by starting with letters that I usually have most difficulty with, or just start designing on a random letter, instead of always starting with 'A' 'B' and 'C'

Expand Regular



Expand regular Italic




No comments:

Post a Comment