Wednesday 5 December 2012

Responsive // Bacardi Brief - Initial ideas

After initially deciding to do the Bacardi brief I quite quickly, came up with a concept that I 100% wanted to do- After researching Cuba and finding out about what is related to Cuba, I thought of, old American cars or (Yank Tanks, I thought of Revolution and I thought of Cuban Cigars. As one of the main aims of this brief is to link Bacardi back to it's Cuban Heritage Ias well as attract a young male audience I thought this concept was too good not to do.

So below you can see some initial sketches. As you can see the concept I am wanting to propose cigar box filled with test tubes filled with Bacardi, the tubes are meant to represent the cigars, the product range that could be delivered with this concept could also go far.


 I will take these initial sketches to next responsive session and see what feedback i get  to see whether others think this concept is as positive as I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment