Saturday 1 December 2012

Design for web // Web design Scamp, mock up and wire frame revisions

After my crit on my existing web layout and the final web session workshop, My website was way too over complicated, there was too much colour, to much shape and too much information, I decided to adjust my idea and majorly simplify it to both aid with understanding of the concept for the audience as well as make it much easier for me to create especially with my current level of Dreamweaver skills.

Current Web layout.


Amended scamp

Navigation bar and logo will now be constant in position, when the page is scrolled all the information will travel underneath the nav bar and logo.

Scamp Layout for 
  • Home page
  • History
  • Roasts




  • Atlas


Amended Wire Frame


Amended Mock up

Constant Nave bar and logo, transparent logo and text to see different visuals when scrolled over.



Transparent logo.


Transparent type on buttons.


Use of photography, to both get across the subject of the website, and to aid aesthetically. i am aiming to gather coffee based images that will also look good when viewed through the logo and button text.


Text based information will be placed relating to the image on the right hand side coaster, if more information is necessary the layout will repeat down the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment