Saturday 21 January 2012

Design Process - 100 things water bottle and shaker bottle design

I want to try and keep the bottle design as simple as possible, As I don not know as of yet how I will be printing onto the bottles, I believe I will probably represent how the bottles will look by using stickers, obviously if the bottles were to be used this would not be a viable option as the stickers would fall off after washing the bottles.

I also have the problem of finding an unbranded water bottle to use, that also works with the colour theme of the products, unfortunately finding un branded shaker and water bottles is not easy and most of what I found was bulk order only, so I will have to resort to buying a pre branded bottle and trying to either remove existing logo's or just try to cover them up,

I bought these water and shaker bottles but unfortunately these come with blue lids which will not fit with the black, green or white scheme of my logo.



Luckily I managed to remove the sports direct print from the front of both bottles.


However I still have the problem of blue lid's this could be resolved by, spray painting the lids if I can not find replacement ones in time.

For the design of the bottles I want to keep them simple. most sports companies/ gyms just put the logo onto the bottles, which is what I think I will do as this will help advertise the gym when gym goers use each bottle.

I like the simplicity of the bottles above, keeping the rest of the bottles plain will keep focus on the logo, which will result in better advertising.

After a trip down to the print room for some advice, it turns out that I am able to print transparent stickers, which I will be able to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment