Thursday 29 November 2012

Design for Web // Chosen Scamp / Wire Frame / Initial digital mock up

Final Scamp
 

Wire Frame 

I have found when thinking about web layout that it is easier to accurately measure out the layout of a website than it is for me to create an interesting layout for a printed publication. However I think if i take the concept of how you create a wire frame for a website, and incorporate it next time i work out a grid for a DPS then I think it will help me develop my grid making and layout design.


Digital Illustrator Mock-up

Having never designed or even thought about design a website prior to this module, it is an odd thing trying to think what a certain website should / could look like, while maintaining a level of appropriateness toward the topic and the target audience. 

I am trying to keep it as simple as i can, because I don't want to over complicate it, all this will do is make my life harder when it comes to programming the site on Dreamweaver.

However, I am still not 100% happy with my design, as I am not sure it really looks much like a website, but at least it is a good point for me to take it to the final crit. As i could do with some feedback on whether it works as it is or if I need to change certain elements.


Website Visuals  

Obviously I want to create a consistent colour scheme throughout, and again earth brown colours are the clear option to fit with coffee.
I chose a cream background as I thought this might not be quite 



  
The imagery of the coffee ring stain will hopefully contain each uploded image, I dont think they will be colour images as this would not fit the scheme but if I duo toned photographs or created vectors of images then each one could work the same way as the stained globe at the top of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment