Friday 23 November 2012

Design for web // Scamp development

After receiving the feedback from my initial 3 scamp ideas, I still need to adjust the overall layout, as there was individual elements that were highlighted about each scamp that were both positive and negative so I am going to try to take a majority of the positive elements and merge them into a new layout. 

The visual elements below, I would like to remain withing the design of the website in some way, however i think that these will mostly be for aesthetics rather than interaction. However i would still like them to remain within the site as i think they would create the branded image for the website.



Amendment Sketches

The downfall of my initial scamps was that I didn't really design them thinking of grids and wire frames, so this time round i want to think of a standard design that could be used on all the featured pages.


As i have had some good responses about the coffee ring stain globe idea, i thought i could perhaps focus the design around table coasters, with each coaster containing either image or text.
there was also a suggestion that the home page could also possibly act as a new page for people who are interested in newly released coffee brands and roasts as well as information on events.


Amended Scamp  
 
Hopefully now, this will have more chance of being compatible with each page as the grid will be consistent, I shouldn't have too much trouble maintaining the same visuals throughout. as well as leaving me a constant layout to place all info and text.


No comments:

Post a Comment