Sunday 10 March 2013

Responsive // Bacardi - Drinks Recipe Menu design


The Recipe book, is going to be designed using the same design as the labels, but initially here were some ideas I produced.


The books dimensions will be 100mm H (the same height as the test tubes) x 50mm wide

So the book is quite small and compact but it will only hold basic information about the drink recipes that are available



As you can see the boolet follows a very similar design path as the labels, using the chains and colour scheme as a basis of design, It is actually a totally different layout that I have not designed with before and I enjoyed giving myself a little more freedom with grid layout for publications, so I am really happy with the outcome





Each DPS consists of one drink recipe with a total of six recipes overall, some which are just mixers and others that are more elaborate Bacardi cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment