Thursday 7 March 2013

Responsive // Bacardi Lid design Development

Chosen Lid design

After going round the studio with the three chosen design options for the lid and asking 20 people which one they thought would be most appropriate for a cigar style box

the Results of the survey were as follows.

16/20 Chose this traditional type layout design, a clear winner, and these were all individual answers where no one was influenced by a group so i genuinely feel that this is the design to take forward. I think I still need to alter it slightly before i finalize the design but at least i now have a design direction to keep consistent with throughout this project.

3/20 chose my modern take on a cigar box reference I found when researching.


1/20 chose this representation of the 6 Bacards inside the box, I thought this one would have been a contender but obviously not.


No comments:

Post a Comment