Wednesday 13 March 2013

Responsive // Bacardi - Finished Cuban Bacard box , bacards and recipe book - Product Shots

Ultimately, considering the problems I had with the laser cutter and other small problems with the materials used to produce this product, I am really happy with the final result that I can submit into the competition, it has been the first piece of work where I have produced a response that I have been really proud of the result.



As you can see the lid lets down the final products visuals,, but hopefully I will be able to remedy this by placing the good laser cut over the to like explained in a previous post.


I am learning the importance of product photography when submitting a piece of work where a product has been created, having some nice, high quality close up shots as well as full product shots with everything nicely laid out can really improve the outcome that you get.







No comments:

Post a Comment