Sunday 13 January 2013

Design for web // finished web layouts

Here are the final coffee website layouts, fully coded on dreamweaver, I still have a few things to add but I have got the basic structure of a website with working links. It is not the most extravagant design in the world but seeming though web design is new to me i am happy with what I have picked up but need to make sure i keep practicing on Dreamweaver as there is so much to remember it would be easy to forget.

Home

My aim was to have the logo and nav bar stay fixed as you scroll, but I have had some trouble with the coding which is one of the problems I need to sort, whenever I try to fix either the nav bar or the logo soething jumps to the other side of the page and I'm not sure why, it is quite a frustrating piece of software but exciting once you get a bit more used to it.


History

I still intend to put more content on this page, it is the final major aspect that I have to sort out.
  
Roasts
 
The aim of the visuals of the website as I have said throughout is coffee mug coasters, perhaps sat on a white table or table cloth, consistent straight structure to the layout makes it consistent as well as simple to navigate.


Atlas


No comments:

Post a Comment