Saturday 5 January 2013

Responsive // Crit Feedback

At the Cirt we all got a chance to show our initial ideas and get feedback from a small group of peers, I got some really positive responses or my concept, and it was just my lack of cisual aids that hindered my presentation, 

I initially intended to fill each tube with Bacardi and a different mixer, to give consumers the opportunity to try the versatiity of Bacardi as a alcoholic beverage.

However it was suggested that instead I just leave each tube filled with Rum and provide some form of drink recipe menu or guide so that the required target audience can see for themselves the versatility of Bacardi and use the shots in whatever way they would prefer.



The feedback sheets I received were fair and I agree with the comments at thi stage it was difficult for people to give accurate feedback at the stage I am and the questions that were being asked on the crit sheet. I need to take this idea to the next stage and actually tart designing the box and working out how I am going to produce and present my concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment