Monday 21 January 2013

Design Productions // ETE magazine final design Issuu

An Issuu of the final magazine design, hopefully as you go through you can see the black line where the page will be perforated to allow the reader to remove the pages if they feel they want to use them as posters. 

I am happy with the final design, it seems that the photographs I took while in South Africa came out really nicely (if printed successfully) I have been wanting to use photography in a brief for a long time and never got round to doing it, I think overall it I have enjoyed this brief more because of the fact I was able to use photographs as a large element of the design, I liked working with them and editing them. it is a satisfying feeling when I look back at the initial photographs and look at the finished article, you can really see a difference.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment