Wednesday 16 January 2013

Design Production // Design for print and web - design alteration

I have found that I may have some trouble managing to ring bind at A3 size. After thinking of alternate ways of binding I thought it would actually be simpler if I just changed the edge that I bind, If i make the book landscape, then this would allow me still to bind A4 size and may add another aspect to the magazine which makes it different to generic photography subscription magazines.





Developed Idea, the book will be bound on the side of the black vertical line, this line also represents where the page will be perforated, if the reader would decide to remove the page for a poster it will also allow them to make the decision how the observe the poster, whether it be portrait or landscape.





No comments:

Post a Comment