Tuesday 22 January 2013

Design for print and web // Additional promotional items


Some of my feedback after getting some advice on the brief was that I hadn't explored enough with products, soi thought of possible items that could be given away to initial subscribers, as well as items that could be given away free at photography and magazine fairs as promotional material.

I think the logo is quite strong on it's own so I photoshoped some examples of possible items that could be bought in large quantity cheaply and could be branded with the ETE logo.

 DIgital point and shoot case



 SLR neck strap


Digital wrist strap



Drawstring bag - which the initial gift pack and issue of the magazine would come in 



A choice of T-shirts that would get updated and re designed monthly, also can be personalised with your own photo.


I also quickly mocked up what the website would look like in context for my presentation boards, 






No comments:

Post a Comment