Friday 25 January 2013

Responsive // Bacardi - Design ideas and testube dimentions

I took the next step and ordered a number of small glass testubes dimensions of - 100mm H x 12mm W.

I thought when I ordered them that these were the dimensions for the inside of the tube but because the glass is quite thin the over all size is not that big, however it is still an appropriate size for a cigar and will be perfectly acceptable for my concept proposal when I submit this brief in March.



I started playing around with box shapes and dimensions so i could create the net for the Box Joint Box I want to create.

I have also added a place for a min drinks recipe book that will accompany the Bacards.





I went on to draw a more accurate representation of what I intend the box to be laid out like. and the required dimensions of the box when I attempt to make it or get someone else to help me make it.

Audience.

I think this package when completed would be aimed at parents, friends and partners of 18 - 25 year old males as this would be more like a gift pack than a product people would buy for a night out, the purpose of this product is to introduce the drink to men who never even considered Bacardi as an option.


The drink recipe book will contain several of the most popular Bacardi drinks that I found on cocktail and drinks websites. the aim is to show the new consumer that it isn't just a "girly drink" but a high quality rum that can compete with Captain Morgan, Sailor Jerries and other popular rums.


No comments:

Post a Comment