Sunday 20 January 2013

Design Production // Design for print and web - ETE website initaial scamps

as I want the visuals of the magazine and it's associated website to remain constant, I will base the website around a similar layout, as in the magazine layout I would like to use a single image for the background of the site, purely for aesthetics reasons, as I think full paged photographs look brilliant. 
As you can see on John Wrights website below.



Many of my initial scamps are just idea generations of different possible layouts for the nav bar, but their are certain elements that I definitely want to include which have been inspired from visual research on my context blog.




I think the solid logo in a fixed position over each background would work nicely, as well as having a lighter grey opacity on the nav bar so that the imagery can be seen through it as on the 2nd example of John Wright's website above.





Text that will be needed on the website I think I would prefer it to be pasted straight onto the background photography instead of trying to create borders or individual coloured backgrounds



Now I need to decide on a layout and develop it further and more specifically to suit a magazine subscription website, I will need to work out the certain elements needed on each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment