Saturday 11 May 2013

Design Practice 2 // Concept development

When I wrote the this brief I stated that there should be 6 different bottle label designs, I have been trying to wrap my brain around how I would keep the designs consistent while also clearly representing them as individuals.

Then I thought about what colour scheme I should use and by linking the two thoughts i have developed a new idea that VBA could follow, by attaching 6 different colours to 6 different drinks by VBA this could give each drink a different "personality", each one brewed differently so that when people first try the drink they will have more excuses to try different flavors to see which one they like best, and this would mean what ever is their favorite drink is their Viking personality.

This could go much further in different ways, each personality of drink could have different back stories or old viking legend linked to them, each personality could have it's own moto or emblem, the products that would be created for each beer could be used as collectors items, so people can try and collect all the bottle openers for example.


No comments:

Post a Comment