Friday 10 May 2013

Design Practice 2 // Viking Beard Ale Label Design Idea

 My plan for the Label design is to keep it as simple as possible and as you will see on my Context blog i have highlighted several designs I would like to use as inspiration, a simple logo cut out on the vinyl cutter would work perfectly,  I really like it in label designs when the design is not just average but it is a unique shape of uses the shape of the bottle of the colour of the beer as a design tool, that is what I aim to do.


I think the simpler the design the more recognisable the product will be, I have to remember that the point of this branding is to attract a younger male audience to Ale as it is currently see nas an older man drink and this shouldn't be the case.  Therefore the design of this bottle should not follow existing also brand designs but should be attractive and in fashion enough to attract a young professional and student audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment