Sunday 26 February 2012

Design Practice 1 - Design is about doing posters - Crit Feedback

Issues Raised -

There weren't actually that many issues raised about the posters. There was one main issue that theI wasn't happy about therefore this is what the crit revolved around, and that was,
  • The fact that 2 of the posters only represent England and not the rest of great Britain.
 Action to be taken -

  • For the 2 posters only featuring English representation, add other countries national flower emblems. 
-Scotland - Thistle
-Ireland - Shamrock
-Wales - Daffodil
  • Perhaps merge 2 posters into one, combining puddles and plants each emblem in a random form.
I think that the idea about putting other national flowers is a great idea, I will illustrate the emblems in a similar style I did the rose. This may cause me to adjust the type but I will try a couple of variations and see what looks best.

No comments:

Post a Comment