Monday 6 February 2012

Design Process - 100 things, Posters, Bottles and bag finished design.

I seemed to have a small fault on all of my products, starting with the bottles, unfortunately i couldn't get replacement black lids for the bottles, so it does ruin the colour aesthetic throughout the products, however I do feel like the transparent stickers have worked nicely and the logo suits the bottles quite well


The bag stickers also came out nicely I think and do a good job of representing where the waterproof prints would be if bag was manufactured, the design is quite simple but I think that is whats needed in order to look visually pleasing, be practical and promote the gym.





The stock I printed the first poster on was reasonable, however it was still scraping the ink off when i cut detailed edges, but maybe this is just my cutting technique and an aspect I need to improve on or perhaps it is the stock choice.

The second poster I designed is based on one of the earlier base designs I used for the bag and tshirt ideas,

I am trying to get this printed on nicer stock as well, to give it a more professional feel, but in general this poster is designed aiming to promote the gym,

No comments:

Post a Comment