Tuesday 26 February 2013

Design Practice 2 // Written Brief and updated research boards

Updated Presentation boards

From the feedback I received today I have updated the boards accordingly in certain areas, I have not put a huge amount of text on but instead directed my research more towards a concept idea rather than just a wide range of possible options.

We had also been asked to right a brief for ourselves which we will then use in the second half of this module.


I have decided to aim my topic towards the drinking aspect of the vikings and create a modern day brand of beer called 'Vikings beard'
I have decided on this area because 1 I would love to be able to design beer bottles and labels as well as the packaging that goes with it, as well as the fact that I will be able to incorporate all the areas I have research into this one design in some way or another so the research I have done in other topics will not go to waste.

I therefore amended the boards to match my newly written brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment