Sunday 3 February 2013

Responsive // Mark Webster - web mock ups and presentation board

I produced some quick mock ups from his existing website where I incorporated variations of the new logo. Just to help him visualise the final product more, hopefully this will stimulate a more positive and thought through response rather than just sending the logo.


I also did some variations with the type on the website, it was mentioned in the brief that he could possibly adjust the typeface or colour scheme of his website to suit the new logo, but i think by keeping the logo simple and black and white, then there will be no confusion.







This is just a basic presentation board i have sent to Mark along with the RAW files, this will hopefully as I said before, help him see the finished product as well as the different options available to him all at once, so he can make an informed decision whilst also not having to imagine what the logo would look like on a website, because he already has that right infront of him. whether this will help my chances will remain to be seen but i am happy with my efforts on this brief, and I am happy with the speed and technicality that I carried out on this brief, so even if i don't win it has still helped build my confidence for future one day briefs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment