Sunday 18 March 2012

Design Practice 1 // Stamp it - Alternative Idea

There are still some options I wanted to take onto illustrator and experiment with, The idea below, would consist of animals that are endangered due to global warming, built up with red dots again.

The idea would come with the slogan 'standby me'. Suggesting that you can support endangered species and help conserve their habitats by turning electrical products off standby.


I didn't just want to focus on Polar bears, so from the research I did I chose another endangered animal inthis case it is the Leather back Turtle 
 My idea was to visualise the turtle through the same method as the previous idea with the UK, I just wanted to see what the results would be like and see if it creates a more attractive stamp.


I am pretty happy with the result of the turtle. however as the stamps will be in a set, i would quite like to play around with the UK idea further.



No comments:

Post a Comment